Making a Donation to The Graduate Institute
Thank you for considering a gift to The Graduate Institute, a private, Connecticut, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-stock corporation – and the only completely tuition-driven institution in the state. Gifts may be unrestricted or designated for specific purposes. Options include outright gifts of cash, securities, or other property; bequests; life income gifts; charitable trusts; charitable gift annuities; gifts to the pooled income fund; and outright gifts of securities, real estate, and tangible personal property. All such gifts are tax-deductible within certain limits provided by law. Please consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the exact tax advantages of any gift you are considering.
Support from alumni, friends, faculty, staff, and outside corporate and foundation contributions is important to the success of The Graduate Institute. There are several ways to make a gift:
- An Institutional Contribution supports the overall advancement and development of TGI.
- The Scholarship Fund contributes to the tuition of outstanding new colleagues in need of financial assistance.
- Sponsorships for lectures, concerts, exhibits, or other cultural events.
- Make a gift to support the work, teaching and learning of a particular academic program.
- Make a Professional Development gift to enable faculty members to attend events in their fields.
- Fund an endowment, a lasting gift to help sustain TGI.
- Bequeath by will or revocable trust to ensure the future of TGI.
- The Office of Institutional Advancement receives and acknowledges all gifts. To learn more about making a gift in support of TGI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.