2021 Webinar Schedule Coming Soon
- This event has passed.
Breath and its Role in Health and Healing
November 12 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 pm ESTFree
About The Event
Today’s world is fraught with uncertainty and endless amounts of stress. Breathwork is a tool that can be easily incorporated into one’s daily routine and provide immediate and innumerable health benefits. It has been found to improve lung function, cardiovascular health, aid in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and addiction as well as boosting immunity. In addition, different methods of conscious breathwork can be energizing or incredibly relaxing. Join Jodi to learn about the ways breathwork can be used to help you to better manage stress and move toward a more resilient, peaceful you even in these times of chaos and immense uncertainty.
• Jodi’s personal Journey through illness and subsequent healing
• A brief summary of respiratory anatomy and its connection to the heart and nervous system
• improper vs proper ways to breathe throughout every day
• benefits of conscious breathwork
• ideas for seamlessly incorporating breathwork into your daily routine
• Some different types of breathwork practice and their various benefits
• A brief experiential breathwork session
Jodi Rieman: Jodi is a graduate of TGI and holds an MA in Integrative Health and Healing. She is a science teacher and former researcher in the field of genetics. Jodi is a certified instructor in Meditation and Mindfulness and a breathwork specialist. She is presently an instructor-in-training in the Wim Hof Method, a program that incorporates breathwork, mindfulness, and cold exposure as a means to attain happiness, strength, and health. Jodi has extensively studied the nuances of various breathwork methods in helping to boost immunity, treat disease, and enhance health after personally healing from a debilitating autoimmune disease.